BA Outdoor Winter League
This is a national league run along similar lines to the BA indoor league. We enter one compound and two recurve teams and the round shot is known as a Frostbite; 3 dozen arrows at 30m. Points and awards are the same as for the BA indoor league.
Each month 2 teams compete against each other in the league (defined in the Division list), 3 points are awarded for a win, 2 for a draw and 1 for a loss (rules). At the end of the season the teams with the highest points are promoted to a higher division and the ones at the bottom are relegated. Badges are awarded to the winning teams in each division, and the lady, gent, girl and boy having the overall highest scores in the division get a silver spoon each.
More details can be found at www.bapostalleague.co.uk
Additional BA Winter League results are available on their website. The results are formatted in the following way: Finishing position, club name, no. rounds shot, points from wins, points from draws, points from losses, aggregate score, total points.
- BA Frostbite League – 2017 January
- BA Frostbite League – 2016 December
- BA Frostbite League – 2016 November
- BA Frostbite League – 2016 March
- BA Frostbite League – 2016 February
- BA Frostbite League – 2016 January
- BA Frostbite League – 2015 December
- BA Frostbite League – 2015 November