Covid-19 [Rules, Risk Assessment and Other Information] Updated 28 March 2021 (AGB Phase 3)
Please click on the following titles to access current information:
- RLSAS Return to Archery Rules [Covid-19] AGB Phase 3 (29/03/2021)
- RLSAS Risk Assessment [Covid-19] AGB Phase 3 (29/03/2021)
Constitution, Rules, Safety, Codes and Adopted Policies
These are a series of links to pdf documents a reader can be downloaded from the Adobe website if required. If any of the following links do not work, please email to BROKEN LINKS with details of the problem.
- RLSAS Constitution – amended at AGM on 04.12.19
- RLSAS Club Rules – updated November 2019
- RLSAS Safety Rules – updated November 2019
- RLSAS Risk Assessment – updated November 2019
- RLSAS Handicap, Classification and Record Claims – updated November 2019
- Codes of Conduct, Safeguarding Children and Young People (AGB Policies Adopted by RLSAS)
- Codes of Practice, Rules & Safety (AGB Policies Adopted by RLSAS)
If you need to talk with someone regarding safeguarding of children, young people and vulnerable adults at RLSAS, please email the Club Safeguarding Officer who will contact you to either arrange an appointment or speak with you in confidence.